google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART TWENTY

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART TWENTY

SHERLOCK HOLMES MURDER MYSTERY THRILLER
Like a swarm of locusts the cave dwellers surrounded us as every man waded in, not willing to let go of the prize money which was up at several thousand pounds. Fred fired a starter pistol and for a moment all was silent. Blood soaked and battered faces stared whilst I dropped the man that was in a flying nelson position allowing him to fall to his feet. Enough. Said Fred. It's over. The winner is Mr Holmes. Well done Sherlock. You lot who didn't pay for entrance your barred now get off my property or I'll have the law on you all. There were no protests. They left as quickly as they had appeared not wanting to upset Fred who often supplied their provisions. Some of the men complained that they hadn't been able to fight me so we agreed a rematch later at a more private venue. Right now I needed to speak to Dr Watson. What on Earth was taking him so long to get here. A woman. I surmised in terrible pain, bruised all over from the little thugs. Funny thing is I have such a sense of euphoria after a good fight that it's hard to wind down. I went upstairs and straight to the bar. Whisky please bartender.
Coming right up Sir!
The doors swung open and there stood Watson. A breathe of fresh air came with him enlivening my body and soul. I greeted him feeling a strange relief. Was I getting too attached. Maybe I actually do possess some emotions. I wasn't sure. Oh well what does it matter. I'm elated. The whisky has gone straight to my head. Then I noticed someone standing behind him. A girl and I felt rather intruded upon. What has he brought her here for. To a murder investigation? I asked him in polite terms of course. Inside though my blood was beginning to boil. Quite unlike me. To be short tempered. It was akin to a feeling of jealousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...