google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART THIRTEEN

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART THIRTEEN


I adjusted my cap and buttoned my coat as I stepped off the train. It was much colder outside of the city but the air was fresh and as I took a sharp intake of breath my nerves felt much more settled. I was looking forward to solving this enquiry with renewed optimism. I had spent some hours mulling over why these murders were taking place after visiting the police station where the suspects were held and listening in on the interviews. None of the men would speak even after thorough grilling where threats of brutality was raised and in some cases given. They kept silent as though they were one awful mind. The fellowship looked no different from any other Englishmen apart from the eyes which were shiny black as glass beads and a similarity of features, flat nosed, cauliflower ears which stuck out pointedly and thin cruel lips. I guessed these people to be low in intelligence and at one point wondered if they were even human. Someone was controlling this strange tribe and it may well be the devil himself. I chose to stay at the Crown inn this time. It was friendly with excellent food and a much better view of the common. Here I can keep out of sight from prying eyes. Tonight I will be incognito once more. In the guise of a Lady Martha. A fine upstanding woman who is as deaf as a post. With hair of deep auburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...