google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the hands of an ever eager to please house maid. Holmes turned graven faced. Yes of course. He said. I'm fine just rather eager to get on. I have a long list of fingerprints to check and I need your help. Although this could result in a rather ugly scandal that may affect the monarchy itself. Oh dear, Exclaimed Watson with an unexpected grin. Justice must prevail. He went over to the fire, warming his hands. Now where's the brandy. I'm freezing to death. I know it sounds strange Sherlock but between you and me that girl gives me the shivers I Can't work out if it's a feeling of love, infatuation or just the horrors I'm so confused. He stopped and took a large swig of brandy. Quite. Said Holmes deep in thought. He too had trouble trying to analyse Marie. She's a bit of a chameleon John. But she's not evil. Of that I am positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...