google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: #SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART EIGHTEEN

#SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART EIGHTEEN


At twilight I ventured out into the woods the trees were glowing gold from the dying sunlight, coming to a clearing of dappled shade I searched the undergrowth and there finding a well I went in feet first. Despite it's depth I found footing in the tree roots which seemed to go on forever. It was a wide hole and after thirty feet or so became lit with gaslights arranged along the walls. The air was becoming thin and damp. I was glad of my warm coat. Eventually I saw figures walking towards me,hunched over and moving fast they gathered. Hello there . I said cheerfully. I would like to talk with you. Shiny eyes stared at me without answering. I just have a few questions about the murders that have been going on around here. All of them were tiny well below four foot. Men and women pixies. As my eyes became accustomed to the dim light I noticed they had made the cave a proper home.They had beds and furniture there were tiny children in cribs and the aroma of rabbit stew was undeniably delicious. You can't stay here Mr Holmes. Said an elderly looking imp. Them murders are nothing to do with us. Do you know who or whom is doing these killings. I believe it to be some kind of voodoo. No we know nothing now get out of here . I know you work with the law and we don't want no trouble . We got to protect our kids if you was anyone other than the great #Sherlock Holmes I would skin you alive myself. I could see the man getting agitated and a crowd gathering behind him. I felt like a giant before these people and I was crouching for fear of hitting my head. Alright I shall leave you in peace please forgive my intrusion. I went to climb up the same way that I had came down but they stopped me. Not that way. This way. I was guided in complete darkness for what seemed like a mile. How on Earth do you find your way around its pitch black ? I asked. We are all mostly blind Sir. Came the gruff reply. Then I was shoved roughly in the back. Go that way. Said a voice and I found myself entirely alone with a little light up ahead as they all scurried away behind me like rats. As I walked towards the light which seemed a long way off I noticed drawings on the walls depicting a pile of bodies with an overhanging crystal handled dagger. I shuddered to look. Had they meant for me to see this cave art. I continued along until I recognised where I was. Underneath the Bulls head Inn. I emerged just in time to get ready for the fighting games to begin. Vowing to come back later with a flashlight I entered the ring amidst the almost deafening cheers of excitement from the waiting crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...