google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART FIFTEEN

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART FIFTEEN


Poor girl was fretting so much for my safety that she refused to tell me where I could meet one of these unusual creatures until I offered her a very generous tip swaying her irresistibly. One of the many wells in the woods would be sufficient apparently. After dark of course. I shrugged off the faint cloak of dread and became resolute.
Doctor Watson I brought you breakfast. Mr Holmes left a message for you. He said the dagger is almost ready! Whatever that would mean. I don't understand you two gentlemen no sooner do you get home than your up and gone again. The housekeeper rambled on while Watson puzzled over her words. He left very early this morning. Our Mr Holmes. She smiled kindly wiping her hands on her apron. A faraway look in her eyes. He said he had a train to catch. She seemed so cheerful and upbeat that I could of pushed aside the awful darkness that was welling up into my solar plexus and the COLD shiver that ran down my spine. He'd gone back. Yes He's quite fearless going back to that place so soon. I sometimes think that he's not human such is his gall. Now what does he mean about the dagger. Better look it up. I'll be in the study please don't disturb me. I sank into my chair and buried myself into reading glad to be home. There after much study I found the underlined pages of text in a dark arts book the answers that I was seeking. Holmes must have spent the early hours of the morning reading. Always two steps ahead as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...