google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART FOURTEEN

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART FOURTEEN


The room at the Crown was excellent with flocked wallpaper, a huge roaring fireplace and an enormous four poster bed. Here sitting by the fire in a overstuffed armchair and being served tea by a wonderful maid by the name of Lilly was most comforting . She chatted away whilst doing her duties. Have you heard about the murders Sir? She asked, bringing one right down to Earth. Yes of course . I replied bluntly not wanting her too disturb my thoughts too much... Maybe she knows something. Who do you think is at the bottom of this ? She turned as though to say something then stopped herself with a sigh. I really don't know why your asking me. As if I know. I became irate. Her actions told me she was lying so I raised my voice. Come on girl you know something now spit it out? A lot of men are dead don't you care? At that she burst into tears. Covering her face with her hands. I know Sir my brother was one of the men gone missing. Really? Why didn't you say? Because I'll be next if I talk. What's it to you anyway Sir. I'm investigating this case Madam now do tell all before there is another death.. Lilly was in her early twenties. A kind girl who had not married and lived with her huge family. My brother went missing weeks ago nobody's heard nothing from him. He was in the fight club. At first we thought it was the other's but now I'm not so sure. Most of those boys went to school together. Now I think it's the cave people who are responsible. They're a law unto themselves everyone's scared of them. What do you think Sir? She pleaded with such sad eyes. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting them yet Lilly. Perhaps you could introduce me to one of these chaps. You must be blooming joking Sir. They're savages will eat you as soon as look at you. Bad people they are. Yes maybe, that remains to be determined. I brushed her paranoia away not understanding the fear she felt. Just tell me where I can find them. Inside the caves late at night or you might catch one on the thieve around the shops. Nobody stops them, they're all too scared. They don't look Human they are like the little people you get in fairy tales only much uglier. Violent too, do be careful Sir. The fear on her face made me almost want to laugh after the terrors of the last few days. Could the imps really be so hideously awful or was it some kind of gross prejudice against possibly innocent outsiders that bravely refused to conform. I'm going out now Lilly tell me where I can find one of these cave people exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...