google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART NINETEEN

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART NINETEEN

There was fifty greasy, sweating men fighting with each other and many more watching with a perverse blood lust, beers in hand standing around the huge home made boxing ring. You ready Sherlock? I gave a nod. Always ready Fred. Adrenalin was rising in my gut and I hoped for a challenge this time. Peering into the darkness my contender was a shadow coming out of the far corner of the cellar which seemed vast in size. Blending into the caves a network of passages . Shake hands gents. Said Fred. Acting referee. It was a surprise to come face to face with my rival or rather face to waist. It was a snarling imp and he punched me square with a mighty force such as I've never felt before below the belt. You vicious little bastard. I said through gritted teeth and sent half bent over in agony then immediately sent an uppercut under his chin with my head. Hearing his jaw snap . He stumbled back. Straightening up still in pain He lunged towards my head reigning several blows with his rather large fists. Larger than mine. I grabbed his throat throttling him while his fists flayed about rather helplessly. You don't have the reach Sir. I uttered. which seemed to infuriate him even more. Wrestling with dwarfs was not my usual style I think the boys must be playing a trick on me. But there were large amounts of money at stake why would they? I didn't want to kill him so I let him go as his face was turning blue. He got up and came right back at me feet first. Stepping back a little he fell to the ground then turned and scurried away. Out of the shadows came more. So many more. Hundreds of little men with vicious snarling faces. There was an invasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...