google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART TWENTY ONE

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART TWENTY ONE

SERIES HOLMES SHERLOCK MYSTERY MURDER THRILLER

Good to see you Holmes. Said Dr Watson almost hugging me whilst simultaneously shaking my hand. I softened somewhat. Good evening Mr Holmes. Came a delicate voice behind him. My manners would not allow for ignorance so I tilted my cap. Good evening young lady and what brings you out here so far from home on such a chilly evening?
I brought her. She has some rather interesting news.
Let me be the judge of that Watson. Her bright eyes held secrets and her mouth was fit to burst with gossip. Hold your tongue lets find a private space to talk. I whispered. We sat in the lounge in the most comfortable of armchairs before the fire. The crackling was most soothing.
Maria shivered as she recounted the tale of her mother's childhood living in the caves and how she had ran away fleeing to London. They starved and beat her. Mr Holmes. If it wasn't for my Father who helped her escape she would have died for sure.
My Dear why are you telling me all this? My sympathies go out to your Mother of course, But what does this have to do with the murders. Assuming that you are here to help? I raised my eyebrows expecting an answer. She sank back in her chair a little deflated. Mr Holmes I know the caves like the back of my hand. There is a place you must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...