google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART TEN

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART TEN


The wind whistled through the trees. With barely any light they walked on following the path as it twisted and turned stumbling often. There's someone in the shadows look hooded figures. Watson couldn't see anything but darkness as the wind whipped at his face and squinted eyes.
It was with horror he focused, a cold chill not from the cold ran down his spine momentarily paralyzing his stead. Holmes darted forward fearlessly as the unknown beasts fell on the young man ahead. He lashed out for fear of his life. The two men fought bravely but were utterly overpowered... I Watson watched unable to move forward from shock. Stood unseen behind a large oak tree as my dear friend was dragged away with a speed unexpectedly swift. They were there one minute and gone the next. I pulled out my torch, following the trail of dragged mud. There was a crowd of thirteen shadowy figures of that I'm sure and most certainly a covern of witches. Not that I ever believed in such a thing. It took every ounce of my spirit to keep my feet moving forward ever single step horribly frightening as I kept turning fearing someone behind me. My inner strength began to stir as I realised I was alone. Part of me wanted to dash back the way I had came,But my resolve became stronger as I came across a house, well lit and almost welcoming. My only intention at that time was to use the telephone. There was no answer when I rang the doorbell so I had a look through the windows. At first I saw nothing, looked rather like a temple inside. Then I could see through an open door Sherlock being dragged , unconscious along a passage. Luckily I had my revolver with me but there wouldn't be enough shots for all of them. I had no choice but to go back and call for assistance. I just hope there would be time to save him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...