google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART ELEVEN

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART ELEVEN


The coven of witches kept their faces hidden in the shadows of their cloaks as the young bartender and I were bound in chains and gagged. I felt my flesh being torn from my back as they dragged me and am now in considerable pain. I hope that Watson got away, unlike that poor young man who is being sacrificed to some demonic entity whilst I'm forced to watch. They all seem to be male and oblivious to anything other than their dreadful cause. This really was quite unexpected. I know these woods like the back of my hand, or so I thought, this horrid old house with its huge basement dungeons had been kept well hidden by trees and overgrown hedges. Oh God I'm rambling, it's anxiety they're lifting the huge goathead handled dagger. The poor boy. I will not look away as the showers of blood squirted up. I tried to wriggle free of my chains it was relatively easy once I'd forced myself to relax. I darted forward with a mixture of force, fury and terror swinging the very chain that was still attached to one wrist. Whipping the hell out of everything that moved, blinded by tears of rage I lashed out until there was no man standing. I surprised even myself at my strength that's when I could hear voices outside as I stood with the silence of utter shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...