google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 29

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 29

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Utter nonsense Holmes I can't allow myself to believe it. She wouldn't surely, couldn't not her. People will do anything to survive John. The only difference between us and the wild beasts is a full belly. Holmes searched for his pipe. The scent of perfumed tobacco and opium filled the now dawn lit room as smoke filled the air intoxifying it's creator. Go easy on that stuff Sherlock. Not good for you you know. Don't worry John it's purely for the pain. Good. Don't mean to nag but I am your Doctor. Yes yes. He nodded and at that moment there was a knock at the door. It was Maria looking a little worse for wear. Her clothes bedraggled and torn. Her hair all dirty and she was soaked through to the skin. Watson rushed to get a blanket around her which she accepted gratefully. She had a large leather pouch which she placed on holmes desk. You have been so kind to me that I thought maybe I could help you. Holmes opened the bag shaking off the rainwater from his hands. He let out a slight gasp of astonishment. My goodness Maria you have surpassed my expectations of you and I shall be eternally grateful. What is it Holmes? Asked Watson impatiently leaning forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...