google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0google.com, pub-6794000729485556, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDER MYSTERY: SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART SEVEN

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART SEVEN


I John Watson want to make it clear in this diary entry that I am worried about a very dear friend and companion Sherlock Holmes. He has taken to wearing make up and perfume and is trying very hard to hide it from me. Not that it makes him a criminal, of course not. What turmoil he must be feeling...
Together they dug the garden mounds. One each. It wasn't long before they found something. Shallow graves with hands and feet barely covered. We must have disturbed her earlier. All of them men drained of blood they must have been light to drag along! But the man in the cave Holmes? She couldn't possibly have done that. I am an alibi in fact. Sherlock gave that look. Silent rising intrigue. There must be two killers. Indeed Watson there may be many. Call the police there are far too many bodies to count here. We need to find her. The Inn was warm and cosy and they warmed themselves by the roaring fire.Sam brought their drinks and a dinner menu. Hello Sam now tell me how many redheads were here tonight. Just the usual two Sir. Both with new men friend's. Can I get you some dinner the duck is good? Watson smiled I'm starving. She's still in the beer garden Sir, the redhead , the other one left. Holmes jumped up. Quickly Watson, Sam let us catch her before she kills again. They all pounced on Alice and her date. Startling the pair of them. We have been digging your garden Madam and I am holding you here till the police come. Alice tried to dash off.much to the bewilderment of her companion. Not this time young lady I want answers did you kill those men? No it wasn't me. Let me go. She struggled and screamed. The police arrived and took her away. Now can we eat? We found the killer. Not quite But I want her out of the way. I need to concentrate on the real killer. What, you mean it isn't her? My dear Watson I know it isn't her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHISLEHURST MURDERS PART 39

HOLMES SHERLOCK MURDERS Are you alright old boy? Asked Watson after literally breezing into the room and casting off his wet cloak into the...